| New Account Registration
The New Account Registration area is only for entities without an existing account. If you have an existing account, please sign-in below.
Osteopathic physicians have an account by default and should click here to sign in.
If you do not have an existing account, click here.
To register with the American Osteopathic Information Association today and begin ordering Physician Profiles, first determine whether you are a Healthcare Entity or a Credentials Verification Organization (see below).
You are considered a healthcare entity by the AOA if you are employed by a:
- AOA Certification Board
- Physician Group Practice
- Health Maintenance Organization (HMO)
- Hospital Network
- Independent Practice Association (IPA)
- Physician Sponsored Network (PSN)
- Managed Care Organization (MCO)
- Physician Recruiting Firm (that performs credentials verification for its "own" physicians or for those applying for priviledges or membership)
- Practice Management Firm
- Preferred Provider Organization (PPO)
|Healthcare Entity Registration Process
|CREDENTIALS VERIFICATION ORGANIZATIONS (CVO)|
You are considered a credentials verification organization by the AOA only if you are employed by an organization that verifies physician credentials, under contract, for outside organizations and healthcare entities.
|Credentials Verification Organization Registration Process