| New Account Registration
The New Account Registration area is only for organizations without an existing account. If you have an existing account, please sign-in below.
Osteopathic physicians have an account by default and should click here to sign in.
If you do not have an existing account, click here.
To register with the American Osteopathic Information Association today and begin ordering Physician Profiles, first determine whether you are a Healthcare Entity or a Credentials Verification Organization (see below).
You are considered a healthcare organization by the AOA if your organization is a:
- Physician Group Practice
- Clinic or Ambulatory Surgical Center
- Health Maintenance Organization (HMO)
- Hospital Network
- Independent Practice Association (IPA)
- Physician Sponsored Network (PSN)
- Managed Care Organization (MCO)
- Physician Recruiting Firm (that performs credentials verification for its "own" physicians or for those applying for priviledges or membership)
- Practice Management Firm
- Preferred Provider Organization (PPO)
|Healthcare Organization Registration Process
|CREDENTIALS VERIFICATION ORGANIZATIONS (CVO)|
You are ONLY considered a CVO by the AOA if your organization conducts credentials verification, reports the credentialing information to clients and has systems in place to protect the confidentiality and integrity of the information.
|Credentials Verification Organization Registration Process